Kent Park Primary School is committed to providing a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment that caters for the diverse academic, social, physical, emotional and cultural needs of all students.
Kent Park Primary School is a registered School-Wide Positive Behaviour school. The SWPB framework brings together school communities to be curious, resilient, resourceful and reflective learners.
Our school values of Kindness, Respect and Responsibility are central to our focus of developing the whole child; academically, socially and emotionally.
School Wide Positive Behaviour
- We speak politely and treat each other as we like to be treated
- We care for those around us
- We help those around us when they need it
- We appreciate and celebrate the strengths, skills and differences of others
- We actively encourage others to strive for their personal best
- We make behaviour choices that maximise the safety of others, both physically and emotionally
- We welcome others and include others in our work and play.
- We treat each other equally and fairly
- We respect the personal belongings of those around us
- We respect the school environment by looking after it and caring for all school property, building and grounds
- We respect all school staff, students and school community members by following all instructions and listening respectfully when others are speaking
- We actively negotiate and cooperate with others when learning collaboratively
- We follow the class Code of Conduct.
- We are active learners who strive for personal success every day
- We allow others to learn
- We contribute to a positive learning environment
- We take risks with our learning
- We are punctual and ensure we attend all classes on time
- We look after our own and others belongings with respect
- We operate safely in all areas of the school, including online spaces
- We follow our SunSmart policy
- We are positive role models at all times
- We follow the school digital code of conduct.